User access reviews are an essential part of creating a comprehensive governance and risk management strategy for companies to stay both secure and compliant. But what exactly are they, why should you do them, and how do you implement them?
Our CEO, Alex Bovee, joins the cyBARR Chats series with Claire McKenna from BARR Advisory to talk all things user access reviews and best practices.
- What actually are user access reviews (UARs)
- UAR timeframes with best and worst case scenarios
- A deep dive into a typical user access review process
- Who is responsible for user access reviews and why communication matters
- Why automation of UARs is key to being efficient while staying secure