For modern, cloud-focused teams using Okta as their preferred identity provider, ConductorOne provides a platform for reducing standing access and securing sensitive access. Integrating Okta with ConductorOne is a breeze with a simple to use, out of the box connector – no engineering required.
Use Okta as your workforce identity directory for single sign on and to strongly authenticate users. Okta groups enable you to quickly get your team birthright access to low-risk applications.
Use ConductorOne to enforce the principle of least privilege with time-based access controls, just-in-time access requests, and automated access reviews —all from one central, easy-to-use platform.
Combine your Okta identities, apps, and groups with account and access data from across your SaaS, IaaS, on-prem and back office applications into one single pane of glass.
- Discover access granted to apps and roles via Okta groups
- Control access granted to sensitive roles or permissions in other applications via Okta groups
- Audit changes to sensitive Okta roles changes, such as super admin
- Enforce time-based control to reduce unnecessary standing privileges
- Define approval and certification processes in a no-code builder to meet your security and compliance requirements
- Default to least privilege with automatic deprovisioning that removes access after the justification is removed or time expires
Eliminate tedious ticketing and automate just-in-time access requests.
- One catalog for employees to request access to any Okta group or permission directly via Slack and web
- Requests are automatically routed to the appropriate approver, no more chasing down managers
- ConductorOne orchestrates all of the provisioning and deprovisioning, whether it be through Okta or directly to a specific application
Automate UARs and cut back on the manual burden of pulling access data together, cutting tickets, and chasing down reviewers.
- A centralized platform makes it easy to scope reviews periodically or when the need arises, for example when there’s a role change or departure
- Review access for all users, whether they are local or Okta users
- Create campaigns to review access and target the reviews to the app or resource owner, manager, or specific users
- Notify reviewers to complete tasks via Slack, web, or email
- Accurate, auditor-ready reports are ready to pull any time with just a few clicks
Groups, Applications, Roles, SAML Entitlements