Twingate provides secure access to private resources for distributed workforces under a zero trust networking model.
✅ General availability. The Twingate integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
Sync identities from Twingate to ConductorOne
- Locally created Twingate groups
- Twingate groups
- Twingate roles
Integrating with Twingate requires:
- Super Administrator or Integration Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Admin role in Twingate
Integrate your Twingate instance
Step 1: Generate a new API key
- Log into Twingate as an Admin user and click Settings.
- Click API.
- Click Generate Token. Give the API token a label, such as ConductorOne.
- Select the appropriate permission level for the API key:
- Read only to run access reviews on your Twingate users.
- Read & Write to provision group membership via ConductorOne and run access reviews.
- Click Generate. (Setting the Allowed Range is not required.)
- The new API key is generated for you. Click Copy.
Step 2: Add your Twingate credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Twingate.
- If this is your first Twingate integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Paste the API key you generated in Step 1 into the API Key field.
- In the Domain field, enter your Twingate domain.
- For example, if your Twingate instance address is sampledomain.twingate.com, enter sampledomain in the Domain field.
- Click Next.
- A new Twingate page opens with your saved credentials.
That’s it! Your Twingate instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.