Tailscale is a VPN service that makes the devices and applications you own accessible anywhere in the world, securely and effortlessly.
✅ General availability. The Tailscale integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync identities from Tailscale to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
- Tailscale Groups
- Tailscale ACL Rules
- Tailscale SSH Rules
Integrating with Tailscale requires:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Admin role in Tailscale
Integrate your Tailscale instance
Step 1: Generate a New API Key
- Log into Tailscale as an Admin user and click Settings.
- Click Keys.
- Click Generate API key. A Generated new key window opens showing the full value of the newly created key.
- Copy the API key.
Step 2: Add your Tailscale Credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Tailscale.
- If this is your first Tailscale integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Paste the API key you generated in Step 1 into the Tailscale API Key field.
- In the Tailnet field, enter the name of your Tailscale network.
- You can find the name of your Tailnet in the top left corner of the Tailscale Admin Panel, next to the Tailscale logo.
- Click Next.
- A new Tailscale page opens with your saved credentials.
That’s it! Your Tailscale instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.