Salesforce provides customer relationship management software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development. ConductorOne integrates with your Salesforce account to provide visibility and permission management on users, groups, permission sets, and roles.
✅ General availability. The Salesforce integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync users from Salesforce to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
- Salesforce Groups
- Salesforce Roles
- Salesforce Permission Sets
When connecting to your Salesforce environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- System Administrator in Salesforce
Integrate your Salesforce instance
Step 1: Locate your Salesforce domain
Log into the Salesforce admin panel and copy the URL from your browser. We’ll use this in Step 2.
Step 2: Set up the Salesforce connector
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Salesforce.
- If this is your first Salesforce integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- In the Domain field, enter the Salesforce domain you looked up in Step 1.
- Click Next.
- A new Salesforce page opens with your saved credentials.
Step 3: Login with OAuth
- Click Login with OAuth.
- Log in and authorize ConductorOne with your Salesforce instance.
- You will then be redirected back to the Salesforce integration page in ConductorOne, where you’ll see an authorization message.
That’s it! Your Salesforce instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.