DocuSign is a popular document signing solution. DocuSign allows organizations to collaborate on documents, and enables virtual signatures.
✅ General availability. The DocuSign connector is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync identities from DocuSign to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
- DocuSign Groups
- DocuSign Signing Groups
- DocuSign Permission Profiles
When connecting to your DocuSign environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Admin Permission Profile access in DocuSign
Integrate your DocuSign instance
Step 1: Set up the DocuSign connector
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > DocuSign.
- If this is your first Azure AD integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Click Next.
Step 2: Log in with OAuth
- Click Login with OAuth.
- Log in and authorize ConductorOne with your DocuSign instance.
- After authorizing, you’ll be redirected back to the ConductorOne integrations page, where an “Authorized as” message is now printed.
That’s it! Your DocuSign instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.