Coupa Software is a global technology platform for Business Spend Management. ConductorOne integrates with your Coupa account to provide visibility and permission management on users, groups, and roles.
✅ General availability. The Coupa integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync users from Coupa to ConductorOne
- Entitlements supported:
- Coupa Groups
- Coupa Roles
- Coupa Licenses
To connect to your Coupa environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Admin access in Coupa - Full system access to setup and maintain the application
Integrate your Coupa instance
Step 1: Locate your Coupa domain
Log into your Coupa control panel and copy the URL from your browser. We’ll use this in Step 4.
Step 2: Create an OAuth App
In the Coupa control panel, click Setup.
Search for “OAuth” and click OAuth2/OpenID Connect Clients.
Click Create to create a new OAuth app.
Fill out the OAuth app creation form as follows:
- Select Grant type Client credentials.
- Give your app a name, such as ConductorOne.
- Leave JWKS URI field blank.
- Enter the appropriate login and contact information for your organization.
- Select the following scopes:
At the bottom of the page click Save.
Step 3: Gather your Coupa credentials
Open the OAuth2 app you just created. It will look like this:
Copy and save the Identifier string. This is your client ID.
Click Show/Hide to view your client secret. Copy and save the client secret.
We’ll use these credentials in Step 4.
Step 4: Add your Coupa credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Coupa.
- If this is your first Coupa integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Enter your Coupa domain from Step 1 in the Domain field.
- Paste the client ID from Step 3 in the Client ID field.
- Paste the client secret from Step 3 into the Client Secret field.
- Click Next.
- A new Coupa page opens with your saved credentials.
That’s it! Your Coupa instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.