Confluence is a hosted software offering for documentation, decisions, project collaboration, and Jira integrations to plan, track, and release software. ConductorOne integrates with your Confluence account to provide visibility and permission management on critical roles and data access.
✅ General availability. The Confluence integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync identities from Confluence to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
- Confluence Groups
When connecting to your Confluence environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Administrator access in Confluence
Integrate your Confluence instance
Step 1: Create an API token
- Log into your Confluence account with Administrator access.
- Navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens.
- Click Create API token.
- Give your token a label, such as ConductorOne, and click Create.
- Carefully copy the newly generated API token. We’ll use it in Step 2.
Step 2: Add your Confluence credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Confluence.
- If this is your first Confluence integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Enter your Confluence domain (the URL of your Confluence instance is
<YOUR DOMAIN>.atlassian.net) into the Confluence Site Domain field.
- Enter the username for your Confluence account in the Username field.
- Paste the API token you generated in Step 1 into the API Key field.
- Click Next.
- A new Confluence page opens with your saved credentials.
That’s it! Your Confluence instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.