Cloudflare Zero Trust is a popular zero trust application that works to reduce data loss, malware and phishing, and secure users, applications, and devices. ConductorOne integrates with your Cloudflare Zero Trust account to provide visibility and permission management on users, and access groups.
🔐 Limited availability. The Cloudflare Zero Trust integration is currently in limited availability as we gather more feedback from users. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to add Cloudflare Zero Trust to your Integrations page.
- Sync users from Cloudflare Zero Trust to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
- Cloudflare Access Groups
When connecting to your Cloudflare Zero Trust environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Super Administrator access in Cloudflare
Integrate your Cloudflare Zero Trust instance
Step 1: Locate your Cloudflare Account ID
Log into your Cloudflare Super Administrator account and select Workers from the left nav.
On the Workers page, find your Account ID on the right side of the page.
Copy and save the Account ID. We’ll use it in Step 3.
Step 2: Create an API Token
Click the user icon and select My Profile
Click API Tokens on the left side, then click Create Token.
At the bottom of the page, in the Custom Token area, click Get started.
Fill out the Create Custom Token page as follows:
- Give the API token a name, such as ConductorOne
- Set the appropriate permissions for the API token:
- Account -> Account Settings -> Read
- Account -> Access: Organizations, Identity Providers, and Groups -> Read
- Click Continue to summary
Click Create Token and copy the token generated for you. We’ll use it in Step 3.
Step 3: Add your Cloudflare Zero Trust credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Cloudflare Zero Trust.
- If this is your first Cloudflare Zero Trust integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Enter the account ID you looked up in Step 1 into the Account ID field.
- Paste the API token you generated in Step 2 into the API Key field.
- Click Next.
- A new Cloudflare Zero Trust page opens with your saved credentials.
That’s it! Your Cloudflare Zero Trust instance is now integrated with ConductorOne.