Buildkite is a platform for running fast, secure, and scalable continuous integration pipelines on your own infrastructure. ConductorOne connects to your Buildkite instance to manage team access.
✅ General availability. The Buildkite integration is available to all ConductorOne users.
- Sync team members from Buildkite to ConductorOne
- Entitlements Supported:
When connecting to your Buildkite environment, you will need:
- Super Administrator role in ConductorOne
- Team with read membership access in Buildkite
Integrate your Buildkite instance
ConductorOne uses personal API access tokens to manage access.
Step 1: Create a new API access token
In Buildkite, select your Account Name and click Personal Settings.
On the left sidebar, select API Access Tokens.
Click New API Access Token.
Name your token ConductorOne Integration and select the following permissions:
- Organization Access: your org name
- Read Teams
- Read Organizations
- Read User
- GraphQL API: Enable GraphQL API Access
Click Create New API Access Token and copy the token. We’ll use it in Step 2.
Step 2: Add your Buildkite credentials to ConductorOne
- In ConductorOne, click Integrations > Buildkite.
- If this is your first Buildkite integration, the integration form opens automatically. Otherwise, click Add Connector.
- Paste the API access token you generated in Step 1 into the API Token field.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Select an organization
On the Buildkite integration page, click Edit in the Organization section.
Wait for the UI to populate a list of organizations your API access token has access to, then select the appropriate organization.
Click Add Organization to save the selected organization and then click Save.
That’s it! Your integration should now begin synchronizing with ConductorOne.