Before you begin: A Slack administrator at your company must integrate Slack with ConductorOne by visiting the ConductorOne Integrations page and clicking Slack.
- Navigate to the campaign’s Configuration tab.
- If you haven’t yet started the campaign, the Configuration tab is shown before you prepare the campaign and again before you start the campaign.
- If the campaign is in progress, the Configuration tab is available on the campaign’s main page.
- In the Communications area of the page, click Create Slack Channel.
- Give the channel a name. Slack does not accept spaces or special characters in channel names.
- Optional. Enter a description of the channel, up to 250 characters.
- Click Create channel.
All Campaign Owners and users assigned access reviews will be automatically added to this channel. If a new user is assigned an access review during the campaign, they will also be automatically added to the channel.
Using the channel
- A link to the campaign Slack channel is shown at the top of the campaign details page.
- Track the campaign’s progress in the status tracker pinned to the top of the channel. This status report will update as campaign tasks are completed.
- The channel will remain open until archived by your organization.
- When the campaign ends, the status in the channel will read Completed and no further notifications will be sent by ConductorOne.